Sunday, February 4, 2007

Welcome to Positive Minutes

The heart to success starts with the mind. The secrets have been revealed, its been researched and documented, repeated by many gurus, yet only few succeed. Why is this so?

Every second, every minute our thoughts is shifting. It never stays still. Like a river, always flowing, always ebbing.

Those who read the secrets knew the success lies in the control of ones thought. Like steering a ship in the ocean of thoughts, we need to constantly adjust our sail to the winds of change. We need to be reminded.

Positive minutes are my collection of beautiful words and thoughts of wisdom I come across each day. Let these words be the beacon of light that will shine and guide us back to our path in our journey towards success. This blog is my beacon. It will remind me to remind myself when I am off course, to steer back. For those who found site I hope it will also light your path and find your way back to your journey.

God bless all who found this site and may the light be with you.

No comments:

"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford 1893-1979, Actress and Producer